Mindfulness: February Goals

Here we go!  Month two.  February's topic for Catch and Release is "Mindfulness," and the quote I am using is from Amit Ray: "Life is a collection of moments.  Mindfulness is beautification of the moments."  I chose this topic because I have felt the desire to become more aware of things going on around me, like time (it just moves by so quickly!); sleep (I am a night owl, and struggle falling asleep at night); enjoying the little moments (again, time just flies by); loving more (actions speak louder than words); and finding what brings me joy (what do I think about when I do not have to think of anything?).  Anyway, lots on my mind, and I thought this would help me sort out all of my crazy thoughts and this crazy thing called LIFE!  So, without further ado, here are my goals for the month.
  • Plan: Go to bed before midnight, and get up by 7AM each day.
  • Motivation: Write down at least one positive thing that happens each day.
  • Identify: Become attentive to what brings me true, unbridled joy.
  • Action: Find one thing to do each day to show love to those around me.
  • Long-term: From here on out, seek to be present in the moment.
I will post as developments are made.  Stick around!

Challenge: set a goal (of your choosing) that helps you to be mindful of how you are spending your time each day.

@ayristocat
#ayristocat
#ayristotle
#FieldsBeTrippin

Comments

Popular Posts