Decide: January Goals

I usually would post this earlier in the month, but better late than never!

As part of my Catch and Release Happiness Project, I have set some goals to be accomplished in each month.  For January my topic is "Decide," and my quote to help me stay focused on that topic comes from Tony Robbins: "Decision is the ultimate power.  Decisions shape destiny."  As many of you know, I am literally the worst decision maker there is.  I hate making decisions, it gives me anxiety to choose!!  What if I make the wrong choice?  What if I like all the options?  What if I have "decision regret?"  What if, what if, what if...?!  Decision for me is spelled A-N-X-I-E-T-Y.  So the topic of "Decide" for me is foundational.  In order to really make any change and progress, I need to have confidence in making choices and being happy with those choices.

With that in mind, here were the goals I set (I will elaborate on these later this month):

  • Plan: Start Tidying and Happiness Project.
  • Motivation: Exercise each day.
  • Identify: Discover a new strength.
  • Action: Find and buy a new[er] car.
  • Long-term: Learn what I want out of life.
Alright.  That does it for now.  I will return and report at the end of the month, and update as needed.

Challenge: set some goals of your own, and take a risk this month.

@ayristocat
#ayristocat
#ayristotle
#FieldsBeTrippin

Comments

Popular Posts